Sunday, July 08, 2007

Songs to Study By

Just finished studying "Corporations" for the bar. Yes, it WAS as bad as it sounds...think appraisal rights for dissenting shareholders (mergers, subs, parents...), 2/3 vote by those entitled to vote for fundamental changes, promoter liability until novation. Good faith defense for directors...ugh.

Why oh why did I ever decide to take the bar exam?!?!

On another note, here are the songs on my playlist!

1. Brass Bed - Josh Gracin
2. Alan Jackson - Like Red on a Rose (Wedding song!)
3. Long Trip Alone - Dierks Bentley (going to concert in August on honeymoon!)
4. Just Might Make Me Believe - Sugarland
5. Want To - Sugarland
6. The Secrets that we keep - Sara Evans
7. Be Without You - M.J. Blige
8. Settlin - Sugarland
9. April Showers - Sugarland (Ok, yes yes, I really really like Sugarland!)
10. Hick Town - Jason Aldean
11. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift
12. I Need You - Tim McGraw with Faith (this is a FANTASTIC song...)
13. She's My Kind of Rain - The one and only Tim again
14. Angel - Sarah McLachlan (I listened to this song on repeat when I was like 14...I was so dramatic)
15. Far Away - Nickelback
16. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
17. I'm With You - Avril again
18. If Everyone Care - Nickleback
19. Wasting My Time - Default (not sure why, but I have always liked this song a lot)
20. I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
21. I Am - Ginny Owens
22. If You Want Me to - Ginny Owens (this is my THEME song during Bar prep...I do it all for God, period.)
23. I will Remember You - Sarah Mclachlan

Ahhh, that felt good...spending time to type out that list instead of write stuff down about...um...businesses...bleh.

No comments: