Monday, December 26, 2005

A list to think on

I took this list from another blog. I thought it sounded great...

1. Parents ... have wisdom of gold that is not taken until long after it is given.
2. My greatest ... fear is being left alone.
3. I secretly ... wish I had a room full of books that I could work through at my own pace.
4. The problem with ... problems is that they never go away.
5. My mother used to ... get up early in the morning to go to work, and I would sit in her bathroom door and watch her get ready.
6. Women ... love and feel things deeply.
7. Men ... smell great - sometimes!
8. I hate ... (am massively irritated by) slow drivers.
9. Long ... lines help me build by patience.
10. Being young ... is over-valued, because there is rarely much wisdom in youth.
11. Aging ... is under-valued, because there is quite often a lot of wisdom in age.
12. I love ... good coffee, chocolate, and sunrises.
13. People tend to ... refrain from speaking their minds.
14. My favorite ... thing to do is watch movies.
15. I'm getting better at ... learning to let my issues go.
16. I wish ... I could lie under a blanket of stars and try to count them.
17. Some things ... are of little consequence, despite the value we try to give them.
18. In a year ... I hope I will have found a job that I love.
19. Children ... have enough innocence to give them wisdom beyond their years.
20. I would like to be ... Christ-like in everything I do.

No comments: