Sunday, January 16, 2005

Law School Culture

I have decided that I really don't understand the law school culture. Competition ^ infinity. Ugh. Why can't we all just get along? Like those crazy English majors? Then again, I really don't like English majors....they think too much and do too little. At least law is a profession that can change the world. English can of course too, I suppose, but when was the last time English gave you a speeding ticket, settled a million dollar law suit, or held an election in a place that isn't even a country. No, law is much more exciting and intriging. But way too mean.

Yes I know, cry me a river. I was reading some of the introductory stuff in my Con Law book right after Marbury. Wonderfully thoughful material. It made me excited to be in this profession. But then I started reading blogs and such, where people talking about T1, 2, 3, and 4 schools. Who Cares! Tell me, what are people at Harvard learning that is so much more golden than me at Tech? Give me a break.

Well anyway, I'll just stick with my books. They seem to be nicer.

No comments: